This event is an opportunity for local clubs, community groups and businesses to showcase the amazing services they provide in and around Nyack. Click here for the Registration Form. Please complete it and return it to the Village of Nyack at 9 North Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960. And feel free to email me with any additional questions.
In addition, please note that this is an awareness and marketing opportunity for organizations and businesses serving Nyack. Registered food vendors are the ONLY booths permitted to sell their wares. We encourage all other organizations to provide a free activity, offer give-aways, and use this opportunity to disseminate and collect information.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- If you are a non-profit business, club or community group a booth is FREE and we encourage you to highlight the things you do for the community. Free services you offer, ways that the community can get involved with your organization, times and days of meetings or events, etc. Proof of non-profit status is required with the Registration Form.
- If you are a for-profit business looking to drive enrollment, lead collection or wanting to increase customer awareness of your business, the registration fee for the day is $150. We encourage you to give out a free sample of what you do, or a coupon for a free class, etc. Again, no one other than the food vendors will receive a permit for vending during the event. The registration fee is required with the Registration Form.
- If you are selling FOOD – either pre-packaged or prepared on site, the cost of a booth or space is $300 if you register before September 1. The cost is $325 if registration is after September 1. If you are preparing food on site, you must obtain a permit from the Health Department for the day.
- Every booth is required to provide a FREE activity for whomever stops by the booth (some examples would be an art or craft, a game, a question and answer).
- Each organization is responsible for his/her own tent, chairs, and table to take up a 10x10 space.
- Proof of insurance is required for event day.
- The rain date for this event is the following Saturday, September 23, 2017.
We look forward to a fun filled community building day! Thank you so much for wanting to be a part of it.