Thank you for your interest in The Great Nyack Get-Together
on Saturday, September 15, 2018!
Registration fees are due by September 1, 2018 and are as follows:
Food vendors: $300
This event is an opportunity for local clubs, community groups and businesses to showcase the amazing services they provide in and around Nyack.
Registered food vendors are the ONLY booths permitted to sell their wares. We encourage all other organizations to provide a free activity, offer give-aways, and use this opportunity to disseminate and collect information.
Guidelines and Helpful Tips:
- If you are a non-profit business, club or community group, the registration fee for the day is $15 and we encourage you to highlight the things you do for the community. For example; free services you offer, ways that the community can get involved with your organization, times and days of meetings or events, etc. Proof of non-profit status is required before September 15th, 2018.
- If you are a for-profit business the registration fee for the day is $150 and we encourage you to increase customer awareness of your business by giving out a free sample of what you do, or a coupon for a free class, etc. Again, no one other than the food vendors will receive a permit for vending during the event. The registration fee is required with the Registration Form.
- If you are a FOOD VENDOR – either pre-packaged or prepared on site - the cost for the day is $300 if you register before September 1st. The cost is $325 if registration is received after September 1st. If you are preparing food on site, you must obtain a permit from the Health Department for the day.
- Every booth is required to provide a FREE activity for whomever stops by the booth. For example; an art or craft, a game, a question and answer, etc.
- Each organization is responsible for their own tent, chairs, and table to take up a 10x10 space.
- Proof of insurance is required for event day prior to September 15th.
- The rain date for this event is the following Saturday, September 22, 2018.
To register, please complete the Registration Form
Click here to pay online.
All registration must include payment (either online or by check) AND a completed registration form
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us at email@example.com or call Melody Partrick, Recreation Director- (914) 629-9748